Electrician - Field Service
Electrician - Field ServiceJob Description
Quad/Graphics is currently seeking an Industrial Electrician to travel internationally and support our plants in Mexico and Latin America.
Primary Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To
- Maintain, service, troubleshoot, and repair electrical and electronic circuitry and related components associated with production and facility equipment.
- Strong knowledge in the electronic diagnostics of PLC's, AC/DC drive systems and various types of computer operated control circuitry. (Siemens and Allen Bradley)
- Ability to utilize electrical ladder diagrams, electronic circuitry diagrams, and software programs to modify, repair, or improve equipment functionality.
- Utilize a variety of tools such as: hand tools, power tools, electrical/electronic test equipment and calibration equipment.
- Self motivated, good communication skills and working relationships with others.
- Individual must be proficient in the repair of a wide variety of equipment.
Electrician - Field ServiceQualifications
- Associate Degree in Electronics or related field, a State Electrical license, or a minimum of 5 years of electrical / electronic repair experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Demonstrate proficiency utilizing a personal computer, order parts and materials by using appropriate company purchasing requirements including computerized maintenance management systems.
- Ability to work closely with engineers, technicians and peers to maintain electronic/electrical systems on new and specialized equipment with knowledge of the National Electrical Code and execute the most cost effective method to fulfill customer and code requirements.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 75% of the time.