The job you requested, Business Development Representative, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Associate Investor Relations Representative, Asset Management Business Development
Title: Associate Investor Relations Representative, Asset Management Business Development
Location: CA-San Francisco
For more information about TIAA-CREF,visit our website.
The Associate Investor Relations Representative role will focus on developing and maintaining key institutional investment only relationships across our top-tier accounts incorporating DC plans, DB plans, Endowments and Foundations Insurance companies, and other plan sponsors. Candidate will work to increase understanding of how clients use an expanded investment product array and ensure the products meet client's needs. The incumbent is responsible for monitoring customer service for assigned client relationship with plan assets ranging from $5mm to $50mm and insuring the highest levels of satisfaction resulting in higher customer retention rates and enhanced sales opportunities within the assigned region. The RM acts as the key contact for all legal, marketing, administrative, operational and general servicing issues. The candidate will also be responsible for providing sales support services to senior sales professionals including research, assistance with travel scheduling and needed follow-ups. Position anticipates 25% client travel and/or conference related activity. 75% of the role should be constituted relationship management and 25% sales.
- In coordination with Senior Relationship Manager, develop/maintain relationships with clients across all tiers by being actively involved in proactive communication, responding to inquiries via telephone, email, face to face, or regular mail.
- Responsible for new client onboarding.
- Retain clients through excellent client service.
- Facilitate regular requests via phone and email. Reach out to each client quarterly with mandate updates.
- Act as point of contact for service, marketing, operational and analytical issues.
- Monitor client satisfaction of quality of all products and services.
- Work alongside Sales & Product divisions to ensure relationship is managed to maintain and to grow account revenue.
- Own service-related project work as needed and provide strategic insight into developing service model for clients. Implement the service model in a timely and efficient manner coordinating all teams necessary to execute agreed upon model.
- Develop detailed understanding of TIAA-CREF's investment strategies and products. Understand/interpret performance, style analysis, universe ranking, and risk/return fundamentals.
- Coordinate activities with the RFP Team for client and prospect request for information.
- Compile and maintain distribution lists. Client lists include; statements, performance reports, annual reports and all other. Prospect lists include; research and white papers, performance updates and annual reports.
- Search for and evaluate new prospecting tools.
- Research the validity of public search opportunities.
- Compile management reports as need.
- Identify and implement efficiencies across the sales cycle.
- Assist in calling on and scheduling appointments.
- Determine and facilitate follow up as needed.
- Work with legal, product, operations contacts to ensure smooth on-boarding of new clients.
- 5-8 years' experience of a client facing role is essential.
- High level of interest in financial markets.
- BS/BA degree required; MBA a plus, but not required.
- Series 7, 63, 65 required or must be obtained within three months of hire.
- CIMA, CFP or Ch.FC preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop strong client relationships and an in-depth understanding of client needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
TIAA is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in its workforce. Visit our Careers site to learn more about how we aremaking a difference.