Office: 3788 - No Frills Bellevue
Responsible for operating cash register and electronic scanner to itemize and total customers’ purchases, receive payment, and assist in bagging purchases for customers while displaying courteous customer service. Preferred Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of one (1) year prior retail or related experience
- Executes all financial transactions including, but not limited to; cash, checks, changes, credit cards, food stamps, WIC, loyalty cards, gift certifications, rain checks, voids, and coupons.
- Utilizes correct cash handling procedures and maintains an acceptable level of variance in cash drawer.
- May weigh and bag customer purchases. Responsible for front-end duties such as merchandising checkstand (newspapers, periodicals, candy, etc.)
- Ensures proper use of product identification and corresponding PLU’s.
- Maintains understanding of current store programs.
- Understands use of checkstand equipment (register, scanner, scale, belts) and its efficient operation.
- Obtains knowledge of product location in store.
- Complies with all policies regarding the sale of alcohol and tobacco products.
- Implements G.R.E.A.T. Service program.
- Participates fully in the REWARDS and Shrink Awareness programs.
- Excellent oral communication skills. Ability to interact politely and effectively with customers.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds frequently. The associate is frequently required to stand, and use hands to handle objects, tools, or controls. Must frequently walk, talk, hear, crouch, kneel, and reach with the hands and arms. While performing the duties of this position, the associate is subject to a typical retail store environment and is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Please print out and complete the application, then
bring it to our store at the address below.
Here is a link to our retail store pdf application
1510 Harlan Drive
Bellevue, NE 68005
Contact Us|Site Map|Legal Notice
Nash Finch Company, 1998-2013
All rights reserved.