Sales Agronomist (3166)
ApplySave JobEmail Job To FriendReturn To List
Job Title:Sales Agronomist
Location of position:North East
Location State-City:ND-Devils Lake
This position is responsible for sales of agronomy input products and services to production customers by performing the following duties:
- Make sales calls throughout assigned territory to determine agronomy needs, create solutions and build long term relationships with customers that will generate sales of seed, fertilizer, Ag chemicals and agronomy services.
- Plans and carries out test plots at farms to demonstrate improved varieties of field crops such as corn and soybeans to use as a sales tool.
- Develop and maintain a current list of customers and prospects and rate them based on potential size of operation, credit worthiness and other pertinent marketing information.
- Keep current on agronomic products, trends, problems, services, and resources to sell agronomy products in an ethical manor.
- Recommends and sells products and programs to the producer within the company credit and pricing policies.
- Relays competitive sales, pricing and marketing information to management in a timely manor.