The job you requested, Executive Assistant to President / CEO, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Executive Assistant to CEO
Our client, a prestigious global consulting firm, located in the Center City Philadelphia, is seeking an Executive Assistant to the CEO. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a CEO, with a global presence.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
- Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the CEO
- Assist executives with preparation of presentation materials
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Significant travel arrangements, both international and domestic
- Work closely with the CEO on written correspondence, presentations, and reports
- Interact closely with the internal Board of Directors
- 5+ years of experience supporting a CEO
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Experience working with a Board of Directors
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Experience assisting with the creation of PowerPoint presentations and other deliverables
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements, with an emphasis on international is required
- Ability to provide remote support with little direction
- Proactive attitude and the ability to utilize good judgment