The job you requested, Recurring Revenue Outside Sales, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Outside Sales Representative (Industrial Sales)
Outside Sales Representatives: EARN OVER $50,000 in your first year! Armchem International Corporation, an international distributor of industrial maintenance products, needs experienced Outside Sales Representatives to join our dynamic industrial sales team. With 29 straight years of positive growth our recession resistant industry is the perfect place to build a rewarding sales career! If you are self-motivated, career oriented and seek to achieve a high level of success don't miss this opportunity! Our top performers Earn Over $175,000 in Commissions Annually and you can too! Plus with over 35,000 products to sell and no geographical or customer restrictions, there's no limit on your success.
As An Outside Sales Representative You Will Receive
- 24 month career support development plan
- Monthly travel allowance
- Unlimited market with dependable repeat business
- Local territory with no overnight travel required
- Annual, productive training meetings
- Premium, American-made product lines
- Sales Awards, trips and bonuses
- Professional training & field support
- Management opportunity
- Experienced, professional internal support
We have a long term commitment to our people; we want you to have a successful career just as much as you do!
We Will Train You On
- Cold calling
- Opening up accounts
- Meeting the buyers
- Demonstrating the product and closing the sale
When you become productive we will give you active accounts and help build your base. We think it says a lot about our company that 6 of the original 12 sales pros that started with the company are still with us today.
We are looking for Outside Sales Representatives with a strong desire to succeed, who are comfortable with cold calling, and excited to develop their own leads as well as work with ours. If that sounds like you, we want to talk to you!
The Ideal Outside Sales Representative Will Also Have
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to maintain existing accounts
- Proven track record of success
- Ability to demonstrate innovative products
- Ability to build long-term relationships with Customers
- Good driving record and reliable transportation
- Sales experience, a plus
Why chose a career at Armchem? Armchem is an industry leader in industrial maintenance supplies, specialty chemicals, packaging, and safety supplies. We offer over 30,000 different products to keep every business running cleaner, smoother and safer.
We sell to every type of business from retail to mega industrial, from municipalities to the federal Government, from large resorts, to local gas stations. We have no minimum orders and offer good old fashion hands on service to our over 40,000 customers worldwide.
Let's be honest you work hard! You deserve unlimited earning potential and a rewarding career with a great company! It's time to join our team!