The Application Architect will be a 12+ month contract assignment based in Tallahassee, FL.
- 5+ years experience in Java Frameworks such as Struts 2/Tiles, Servlets/JSP, JPA/Hibernate
- 2+ years experience in XML, HTML and CSS
- Experience using Subversion and Maven 2
- Experience with database query tools (i.e. TOAD, SQLDeveloper, SQLNavigator)
- Knowledge of relational and object-oriented database designs
- Knowledge of object-oriented design methodologies
- Knowledge of Information Systems Development Methodology (ISDM)
- Knowledge of database security, including role-based security
- Knowledge and experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Ability to be creative, to use sound judgment, and to display foresight to identify potential problems and design/specifications and assigned application software systems
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to determine work priorities and ensure proper completion of work assignments
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
Nice To Haves
- Knowledge and understanding of DEPs IT software development processes.