Sr. Java Developer - Spring and Hibernate Preferred
DrFirst, a pioneer in eHealthcare, is seeking Sr. Software Engineers with expertise in Java (Spring MVC) and J2EE to design and develop the next generation of eHealthcare solutions.
The Division: The DrFirst Software Engineer Team not only codes, but collaborates, designs, and programs cutting edge technology that brings interconnectivity between patients, physicians, hospitals, and healthcare entities. We provide a challenging team environment which highlights the strengths of each team member.
The Position: The Sr. Software Engineer is a highly valued, critical position on our development team. Each Software Engineer participates in small scrum teams specific to products such as Rcopia, Moxy, and Patient Advisor. These teams are dedicated to ensure software quality, enhance user experience for our customer, and safeguard private medical information for each patient. The development environment fosters entrepreneurial thinking and each team member is expected to contribute substantially.
• Design and develop reusable, scalable, and high-performing software applications using Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, web services, application server.
• Develop enhancements to existing product line as well as design and develop new product lines
• Collaborate in a team environment to share best practices, implement process improvements, and to ensure software quality. Solve problems and innovate solutions on a daily basis
• BS in Computer Sciences
• 5+ years in Java/J2EE development
• Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal skills with a self-starting attitude, team-player, and flexibility. A fast-learner and high degree of creativity and initiatives is expected.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and short term and long term planning skills.
• Strong advocate of agile development methodologies.
• Masters and or higher degrees in Computer Science
• Expertise in advanced software engineering concept (SOA, SCA, UML, design patterns, performance-driven design).
• Have strong passion for continuous improvement, both at a individual level and team level.
Ability to work in a fast paced cross-functional team environment.
How To Apply
Send resume, cover letter, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DrFirst is an EEO employer, as well as an E-Verify Company.