The job you requested, Junior Logistics Analyst, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Junior Program Analyst
- Duties Include administrative case management support involving program reviews, correspondence generation and tracking and financial status review and support.
- Solid communication skills required to effectively interface with industry and U.S. Navy customers.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience.
- Computer/word processing skills are REQUIRED.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelors degree preferred
- In lieu of degree, four (4) years of relevant specialized experience may be considered
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Active Secret DoD securtiy clearance is mandatory.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master's degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
Imagine One is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer