About The Company
Arby's Restaurant Group (ARG) Arby's quick service restaurants that specialize in offering slow roasted and freshly sliced roast beef sandwiches, as well as Market Fresh deli-style sandwiches, wraps and salads. The Atlanta based company includes more than 3,450 franchised and company owned restaurants in 48 states and four countries. Arby's is committed to delivering a 'Cut-Above' restaurant experience to our customers and an exciting career environment for our employees.
About The Opportunity
At Arby's, you will find a fun-loving, hard-working bunch of people. Arby's is like a family in which all employees are truly valued and treated with respect. The work environment is stimulating, challenging, and fun. You'll be working with an award-winning team with an impressive track record.
We need a talented individual with acommitment to quality and service. Arby's has a strong culture focusing on developing our team and treating people fairly.
Including The Following
An Assistant Manager assists in almost all aspects of restaurant operations, including the following
- Driving sales by providing outstanding product and service
- Coaching and motivation
- Recruiting and interviewing employees
- Inventory control / record keeping
- Training and developingemployees
Great Company, Great Benefits, Great Environment!
- Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
- Ability to lead and develop a high performing restaurant team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound decision making and problem solving
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated restaurant operations experience.
- Ability to interview, hire and train other employees.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits.
- Ability to drive initiatives to increase brand loyalty.
- Proven success of building and cultivating strong positive working relationships.
- Aggressive compensation
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- On-going performance evaluations
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) with company match