Embedded Systems - System Controller Engineer
Job Code: 47396
Job Title: Embedded Systems - System Controller Engineer
City: Chippewa Falls
SGI is seeking an Embedded System Engineer to join the
System Control architecture team to design system
monitoring & control technology for the next generation of
SGI's Shared Memory And Distributed Memory (Cluster)
Servers. The embedded engineers work to evaluate
programmable logic devices, microcontrollers, baseboard
management technology, and network controllers. Standard
and customized baseboard management and network system
software is developed and integrated with the hardware
controllers to create a homogeneous management & monitoring
firmware stack to provide complete lights-out management
solution for the targeted compute platform.
The candidate must have a strong interest in embedded
system design and be proficient in C with a solid
understanding of embedded Linux or real-time operating
embedded systems development experience.
- Familiar with Microcontrollers, FPGAs, SoC, Ethernet and
- Strong knowledge of electronic design methods including
printed circuit board schematics.
- Experience with test/development boards using ARM Cortex-
- Board-level bring-up experience and proficient in the use
- Ability to program efficiently in C.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Engineering or related
Category: US Server & Platform
Send This Position to a Friend
SGI is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment through our people.