Ivybrook Academy is currently seeking passionate Pre-Kindergarten Teachers.
- Plan and implement daily lessons for the children
- Be able to orchestrate a high level of classroom management
- Observe and evaluate each childs progress and provide a written report to the Administration
- Work cooperatively and professionally with staff members and parents
- Maintain communication with parents through weekly newsletters, e-mails and verbally
- Be available for parent conferences
- Attend staff meetings, training and school functions
- Assist the Administration with designated activities
- Maintain a safe and sanitary environment for the children
- Maintain portfolio assessments for all children in the classroom
- Create a personal development plan documenting professional growth
- Commit to continuing education
Salaried position; School year that closely follows the public school calendar; Over 1 month paid vacation per year; Health insurance supplement; Supportive work environment
Ivybrook Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment contingent
upon successful completion of background investigation.
A Pre-Kindergarten Teacher must have a Bachelors or Associates degree from an accredited college or university in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Special Education, or will have their education degree within the first year of employment. Previous experience at a public, private or licensed school preferred.