The job you requested, Underwriting Agency Analyst, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Insurance Underwriter - Healthcare Underwriter
EMSI currently has openings for Life/LTC Underwriters nationwide!
Insurance Professionals, Apply Today
EMSI is the market leader in medical information services that help our clients make informed decisions and improve the lives of those they serve. We customize information solutions for our clients in insurance, healthcare, investments and research. We empower our clients to make solid investment, personnel and claims decisions. We deliver timely, cost-effective, comprehensive information to help minimize uncertainty and invite opportunity.
EMSI's Underwriting Department is seeking experienced Life and LTC Underwriters to do medical summarizations, as well as provide full underwriting, quick quotes, and support of other lines of the underwriting business. This is a virtual, part-time (fee-based) 30-35 hour per week position. Work hours are Monday to Friday, plus weekends and overtime as business needs demand. There is opportunity for growth into salaried positions.
- 5+ years of Life / LTC Underwriting experience
- High School Diploma required, 2 or 4 year Degree preferred
- Advanced MS Word and Basic MS Excel Skills
- FLMI, AALU, or LOMA Certification is a plus
- Ability to work well in a home office/virtual work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think 'outside of the box' and determine areas of process improvements
- Team player and detail oriented
- Proven track record of critical thinking capabilities
- Commitment to excellence while maintaining required productivity levels
Submit Your Insurance Profile Now!