SAP Specialist - SD, MM,
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Minimum eight (8) years of business or technical experience utilizing SAP required
- Two (2) years of experience in a lead or supervisory role highly preferred
- Must have deep knowledge of SAP SD, MM, and/or IS-Oil functionality in order to compare and recommend the use of standard versus custom functionality
- Must be able and willing to provide mentoring and coaching to other functional and technical team members in the SAP SD and MM area
- Must be able to provide after-hours support or 24/7 support on a rotating basis or as needed
- Must be able to travel on an as-needed basis.
Fortune 500 Company looking for an experienced team lead/manager to coach, train, develop, and act as a mentor to the support team members providing high quality and effective customer service to its Commercial Marketing and Supply business areas. The support team lead will ensure the smooth everyday running of his/her team, ensuring KPI targets and SLAs are met and that quality targets are reached and maintained. Strong management, leadership, planning, execution, and communication skills are required for this position. This position offers rewarding challenges and considerable variety through the application enhancements and support required to meet the needs of the Company Renewables, Product Supply, Wholesale Marketing and Canadian chain process, including Contract Administration, Pricing, Tax, and Operations Accounting.
Using your experience in SAP SD, MM, FI and your background in IS Oil, you will have the opportunity to recommend and provide new functionality that is needed by these business groups as well as provide fixes to existing issues. You will provide significant value to Company by applying your SAP knowledge and functional familiarity with SD, MM, IS-Oil, and FI to develop solutions that are technically and functionally sound. In addition, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow by working closely with the business and by working with other teams on major developments. Use your creativity to design, develop, and manage new functionality as required by the Wholesale Marketing, Product Supply, Renewables Operations, Contract Administration, Tax departments and Canadian Operations. If you meet these qualifications and you want the opportunity to learn in a fast-paced environment, then you will seriously want to consider this position as a long term career.