Senior Professional: Management Analyst
Title: Senior Professional: Management Analyst
Location: USA-HI: HAWAII-HONOLULU
Job Number: 13001Q2
Essential Job Functions
- Support joint training and T2 policy development and implementation.
- Provide USFF liaison/interaction with joint activities during execution of the Office of the Secretary Defense (OSD) directed T2 initiative.
- Develop policy position papers and liaise with the Joint Staff military/ civilian/ contractor personnel in the advancement of naval transformation of training.
- C3F, C7F, CSFTL, Commander Strike Force Training Pacific (CSFTP), Distributed Mission Operations Center, and other service simulation centers.
- Perform on site SME duties for Joint National Training Capability (JNTC), joint exercise programs, and the fleet training program. Duties performed as the USFF Joint Training Team (JTT).
- Report to USFF N7, liaise with CPF, and provide advice, administrative support, and operational expertise to staff members for all phases of the Joint Training System (JTS) and Navy Warfare Training Systems (NWTS).
- Support all phases of the joint and USN exercise life cycle.
- Support joint context to Forward Deployed Naval Force (FDNF), specifically C7F, and when established, Commander United States Sixth Fleet (C6F) FDN
- Provide joint context to NFCs3
- Provide SG and staff public affairs training focusing on process accountability and coordination.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Seven or more years of business solutions or management analysis experience
- Experience working with the business environment, business industry and competitor products and services
- Experience working with administrative and/or workflow systems
- Shall have significant experience supporting an echelon II or III staff in joint/coalition training policy development or training policy implementation.
- Should have recent experience working with the former U.S. Joint Forces Command (JFCOM), Joint Warfighting Center (JWFC)/JNTC) and/or joint staff.
- Good communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and management
- Good human relations skills
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment
Job: Business Process