Mental Health Worker
New Story Family Based Program provides team and individually delivered therapy and case management to children and their families in the home and/or community.
New Story is currently seeking tofill the position ofFull-Time Mental Health Worker to work collaboratively with a Mental Health Professional to provide individual and team services in the Bethlehem, PA area. This position is required to work hours that coincide with the client schedules including day, evening and/or weekend hours.
RESPONSIBILITIES Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Adhere to scheduled sessions and deliver appropriate authorized units of service prescribed.
- Provide 24 hour/7 day per week crisis intervention coverage on an on-call rotation with other team members.
- Work collaboratively with members of the treatment team and other service providers to ensure comprehensive case management.
- Document treatment data/results on a progress notes and submit in a timely manner.
- Transport clients using personal vehicle as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in psychology, sociology, social work, nursing, rehabilitation, pre-med, theology or anthropology; OR
- Have 12 college level semester hours in humanities or social services and be enrolled for certification by OMH as a mental health family based worker; OR
- Registered Nurse and be enrolled for certification by OMH as a mental health family based worker.
- Minimum of 1 yr. experience in a CASSP System Program
- Valid drivers license
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) preferred, but not required.