Caregiver - Personal Support Aide
MedSide Healthcare is committed to providing superior in-home care through a wide range of services including skilled nursing, rehabilitation, medical social services, personal support and homemaker services to our patients in their homes. The primary goal of MedSide's management and staff is to provide these services in a way which optimizes the dignity and independence of all of our patients. The growth of our company can be attributed to our employees' knowledge, skill and commitment to providing outstanding patient care and customer service.
Now is the time for you to be involved in the care of our patients and the exciting expansion of our company!
The Home Health Aide / Personal Care Assistant is responsible for carrying out health care and homemaker tasks, in accordance with the care plan developed by a registered nurse or licensed therapist, to assist an elderly or disabled client. These tasks include assistance with personal care, ambulation and exercise, and household services essential to the well-being of the client. The tasks are performed at the client's home.
- Provide conversation and companionship
- Prepare current and future meals, monitor diet and eating
- Assist with bathing, grooming and dressing
- Light housekeeping
- Accompany to doctor appointments
- Assist with paying bills
- Assist with other related duties as requested or asked by clients
- Communicate with clients in a respectful manner
- Capability to drive or take public transportation to clients home