The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is the champion of existing and future products. This person will be responsible for developing and implementing product strategies including product positioning, new product roadmap and introductions, and product improvements/re-design strategies. Experience interacting with key engineering, manufacturing, and sales functions is essential. International travel is required.
- Product Launch/Demand Creation: Recommend and implement market launch strategies to generate sufficient product demand.
- Product Definition: Define products with customers by translating their needs into technical specifications for product development teams.
- Strategic Development: Set strategic direction by identifying and researching markets and applications and driving the resultant product roadmap.
- Product Development: For the new products selected for development, drive product success through product specifications and competitive positioning.
- Product Management: Develop, maintain, and perform to a 5-year revenue and resource plan for your business.
B.S. in a technical field required; BSEE and MBA preferred. Strong technical background in analog, mixed-signal, signal path or audio electronics At least 7 years of industry experience in design or applications engineering or semiconductor marketing; strong knowledge of MEMS field Detailed knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies Detailed knowledge of consumer electronics industries including mobile communications, digital media, and mobile computing Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal); International travel experience requiredAkustica is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bosch Group and a top supplier of silicon microphone products that are improving voice-input quality in a host of voice-enabled applications, from mobile handsets, tablets and headsets to Internet telephony on notebooks and PC camera modules. The company offers worldwide customer support services, from design-in services to post-production quality assurance. Akustica is a global organization with corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA; regional offices in Taiwan and Shanghai; and a worldwide team of distributors.