The job you requested, IT Project Manager III #102722 C1 DE, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Business Card Credit Analyst - 2nd Shift -1pm - 10pm - July 8, 2013 - Wilmington, DE
Title: Business Card Credit Analyst - 2nd Shift -1pm - 10pm - July 8, 2013 - Wilmington, DE
Location: US-DE-Wilmington-Four Christina Center / 10642
Job Number: 130028518
Chase is a leader in the financial services industry, providing banking, mortgages, credit cards, loans, payment processing and investment services to 50 million customers - 1 out of every 6 Americans. As a division of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), we:
- serve 21 million households with consumer banking relationships
- lent $17 billion to small businesses in 2011
- are one of the nation's largest credit card issuers, with more than 64 million credit cards in circulation
- service 8 million mortgage and home equity loans
Chase offers a dynamic environment and the training and support to meet your full potential. Our company is widely recognized as a great place to work, to grow and to invest for the future. Join our team.
As aBusiness Card Credit Analystin the Call Center, you will be responsible for making judgmental credit decisions on business credit card applications. Analyzing credit bureau and other related information to determine credit worthy applicants. Contacting applicants via phone to get additional information when necessary and servicing customers through an inbound phone split . Providing feedback regarding trends and makes recommendations for revisions to credit policies. Proposing ideas to management regarding missed opportunities.
- Analyze personal and business credit bureaus, business financial statements and other application related information to determine applicant's credit worthiness.
- Approve or deny credit based on judgmental review of applicant's credit worthiness.
- Make outbound phone calls to applicants to query further into their credit history.
- Log into an inbound phone split to accept incoming calls from Customers.
- Provide feedback regarding system, policy, marketing and Customer experience opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to book incremental accounts that would normally fall outside of standard approval policy.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
Available Shifts: Monday-Friday - 1pm-10pm (1pm-10pm shift qualifies for a 10% shift differential)
This is for a class start date of July 8, 2013 and will consist of 10 weeks of paid training. The schedule during training will be Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Note - The position will be located in Wilmington, Delaware
- Minimum 1-3 years customer service or call center experience
- Superior phone skills required - typical day requires 4 hours handling inbound and/or making outbound calls
- Strong interpersonal skills: professional, courteous, friendly, warm, empathetic, level-headed and composed
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make sound recommendations based on analysis
- Ability to make swift, sound judgments in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work independently in a highly structured and fast paced environment
- Consumer or business lending experience preferred
- 1 year work experience within a financial institution, or as one of the following (loan officer/processor, underwriter, lender, credit grantor, investment counselor) highly preferred
- Experience / strong understanding of consumer lending involving credit reports or credit bureau analysis preferred
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Open to change, with the ability to quickly learn new processes and adapt in a fast paced-environment
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office navigation
- Bachelor's degree preferred (a plus if in business, finance or accounting)
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.