Merchandise Team Leader
Join our team……………experience the creativity!
Here at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores we value our Team Members and their career development. Jo-Ann is committed to providing our Team Members with the essential skills and tools to increase productivity and enhance leadership potential.
In addition, both full and part-time team members have choices from a variety of benefit plans that are robust, affordable, and help provide peace of mind.
We are currently seeking Merchandise Team Leader
Creates an exceptional in-store experience that earns Guest loyalty and trust built upon reliability and respect for our Guests' time. Responsible for managing the merchandising, profitability, shrink, sales, and development of their team.
Essential Responsibilities Include
- Trains team to create impactful merchandise presentations while maintaining Company standards for presentation and signing. Ensures Price Change Notices (PCNs) are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Implements plan-o-grams in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains housekeeping standards and cleanliness of store.
- Accurately completes and processes all merchandise paperwork in a timely manner.
- Ensures proper operational controls are in place to minimize shrink, including but not limited to remnants, damages and inventory management.
- Manages inventory levels for consistent in-stocks to our Guests. Ensures that correct merchandise is available to meet their needs.
- Ensures proper execution of exception count requests and cycle recovery.
- Executes tasks according to monthly Sales and Event Planners.
- Maintains presentation of merchandise in value bins, end-caps, and seasonal and transition sets.
- Utilizes lock down method of measuring fabric. Ensures team utilizes lock down method.
- Processes Returns to Vendor (RTVs) in a timely manner.
- Completes daily recovery of store.
- Manages clearance merchandise sell through.
Starting with a single retail store in Cleveland, Ohio, Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores have been delivering sewing and crafting products for over 65 years. Jo-Ann is the nation's largest specialty retailer of fabrics and one of the largest specialty retailers of crafts. We serve customers in their pursuit of sewing, embroidery, crafting, scrapbooking, home decorating and other creative endeavors. Today, we operate over 800 stores in 49 states.
Our vision is to be the best fabric and craft retail brand – for our customers, team members, our communities and our partners.
Spark your own creativity by applying today!