Store Team Leader
Join our team……………experience the creativity!
Here at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores we value our Team Members and their career development. Jo-Ann is committed to providing our Team Members with the essential skills and tools to increase productivity and enhance leadership potential.
In addition, both full and part-time team members have choices from a variety of benefit plans that are robust, affordable, and help provide peace of mind.
We are currently seeking Store Team Leader
TheStoreTeam Leadercreates an exceptional in-store experience that earns Guest loyalty and trust built upon reliability and respect for our Guests' time.
The StoreTeam Leaderassists store leadership in the daily operation, merchandising, profitability and sales of the store, and attracting, retaining, and developing a high performing team.
- Drive Sales: Coaches team and analyzes financial reports and creates plans to increase sales and address store performance opportunities
- Floor management: ensures daily duties are performed efficiently, effectively, and timely. Maintains adequate staffing and service levels throughout the store through high-visibility and coaching of daily goals and responsibilities
- Great Operations: Ensures all programs relating to receiving, payroll, scheduling, legal compliance, shrink, audit, and safety are utilized to control store expenses and maximize allocated labor resources
- Great Merchandising: ensures company standards are maintained at all times and according to company directives within given time frames using all corporate driven communication tools
- Customer Service: Ensures team provides exceptional in-store experience for customers and achieves sales goals while instilling a sense of urgency within the team when responding to customer service requests
Starting with a single retail store in Cleveland, Ohio, Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores have been delivering sewing and crafting products for over 65 years. Jo-Ann is the nation's largest specialty retailer of fabrics and one of the largest specialty retailers of crafts. We serve customers in their pursuit of sewing, embroidery, crafting, scrapbooking, home decorating and other creative endeavors. Today, we operate over 800 stores in 49 states.
Our vision is to be the best fabric and craft retail brand – for our customers, team members, our communities and our partners.
Spark your own creativity by applying today!