The job you requested, Receiving / Stock Job, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Receiving Team Leader
Join our team……………experience the creativity!
Here at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores we value our Team Members and their career development. Jo-Ann is committed to providing our Team Members with the essential skills and tools to increase productivity and enhance leadership potential.
In addition, both full and part-time team members have choices from a variety of benefit plans that are robust, affordable, and help provide peace of mind.
We are currently seeking a Receiving Team Leader!
The Receiving Team Leader creates an exceptional in-store experience that earns Customers loyalty and trust built upon reliability and respect for our Customers' time. They are accountable for the movement of merchandise into the store and onto the sales floor through receiving, processing, and stocking of merchandise and cycle recovery.
- Merchandising : Ensures team executes all company mandated merchandising standards
- Stocking: Placing product in back stock and shelves to company standards
- Processing: sorting product and distributing to proper areas
- Guest Service: Demonstrates strong customer service skills
- Operations: ensures safety, legal compliance,
- Building a great team: coaches and provides feedback while instilling teamwork and collaboration and ensuring team members have a sense of urgency in their daily duties, understand their roles and responsibilities
- Floor Management: Conduct meetings, ensure high level of visibility on sales floor, coach and train team members
- Physical Requirements: push, pull, lift up to 40 lbs., bend, reach above head, climb and descend ladders, standing and walking throughout shift
- Receiving: ensuring delivered product is properly accounted for and inventoried before placement in the store
- Key Holder: Experience in opening and closing duties
Starting with a single retail store in Cleveland, Ohio, Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores have been delivering sewing and crafting products for over 65 years. Jo-Ann is the nation's largest specialty retailer of fabrics and one of the largest specialty retailers of crafts. We serve customers in their pursuit of sewing, embroidery, crafting, scrapbooking, home decorating and other creative endeavors. Today, we operate over 800 stores in 49 states.
Our vision is to be the best fabric and craft retail brand – for our customers, team members, our communities and our partners.
Spark your own creativity by applying today!