About The Job:Pilot Flying J is seeking an efficient and flexible Restaurant General Manager who will handle our high-volume, quick service restaurants. You will be accountable for the financial and operational performance of the restaurant.
The Restaurant General Manager Will Also Be
- Ensuring excellent hospitality and customer service
- Creating a positive work environment for team members
- Implementing Human Resource decisions
Additional Responsibilities For The Restaurant General Manager Include
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Compiling work schedules
- Performing P&L analysis
- Controlling inventory
What Are We Looking For?
As a Restaurant General Manager, you must have excellent team leadership and customer service skills. You must also exemplify integrity and accountability at the managerial level.
Additional Requirements Of The Restaurant General Manager Include
- Minimum 2-3 years of management experience in the retail, restaurant, grocery or other service industry with responsibility for financial results
- Previous management proficiency in high volume retail with P&L accountability
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends and holidays
If you have the experience we are looking for, click Apply Now! Everyone LOVES working for Pilot Flying J!
Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help new hires succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment. Furthermore, you will receive compensation that is commensurate with your experience and one of the best benefits packages in the industry.
- Nationwide Medical Plan
- Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Planning with 60% Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing