Krispy Kreme is a great place to work. When you look at us, you see mouth-watering doughnuts. When we look at you, we see the future of our company. As one of the world's most enduring brands, Krispy Kreme will help you realize your potential and build a career that is sweeter than you could ever imagine.
Overview Of Position
Retail Manager is responsible for every store operation, including overseeing all aspects of production, sales, and human resources. This involves developing a staff of professional employees, obtaining maximum revenue, and ensuring both customer and employee satisfaction. Additionally, the General Manager is responsible for having a thorough understanding of production and maintaining a high level of quality products.
- Ensuring all products meet Krispy Kreme quality standards and in turn, guarantee customer satisfaction
- Serving as a role model for customer-first behaviors according to company standards
- Building a team of customer-focused employees through coaching and measurement
- Handling difficult customer situations professionally
- Handling any customer complaints/concerns
- Responding to customer inquiries on a timely basis
- Ensuring all products meet Krispy Kreme quality standards
- Supervising route, retail, and deli operations
- Ensuring all of the store's physical property is in good condition
- Conducting or delegating opening and closing responsibilities
- Directing and managing store sales efforts, which may include Hot Light times, DSD promotions, retail sales, fundraising, up-selling, and route sales
- Achieving business plan objectives and profitability according to store operating plan and established financial goals
- Understanding and implementing procedures to maximize efficiencies and control variances in daily production of product and overall store performance
- Understanding the production process and maintaining a schedule that guarantees high quality and output
- Understanding and implementing store quality control procedures, including standards
- Coordinating production schedules to meet customer demands and minimize labor hours
- Inspecting, troubleshooting, and assessing any production or equipment problems
Safety And Sanitation
- Demonstrate safety consciousness and promote store safety, e.g. shoes, floor cones, MVR's, etc.
- Maintain a high level of store sanitation and cleanliness, e.g. cleaning schedules, training, etc.
- Oversee proper upkeep of store facility and equipment
- Directing and developing employees, including: recruiting, training, scheduling, safety education, supervising, dispute resolution and firing
- Build a team of customer-focused employees and foster teamwork
- Demonstrate leadership in employee development, including Assistant managers
- Communicating to store employees and enforcing all store policies, standards, and practices
- Ensuring maximum profitability and sales growth in all store functions
- Managing income and expense budgets, including accounts/receivable, profit and loss, etc.
- Completing required corporate reporting documentation, both financial and operational
- Managing company resources responsibly including, inventory control
- Managing financial duties
- Protecting company assets
- Maintaining a resourceful budget and controlling all costs and expenses
- Managing financial duties such as deposits, collecting accounts