The Campbell Companies is privately owned and directed by Ben Campbell. Plastic Center Inc. was founded in 1945 in Philadelphia as a distributor for plastic materials (sheets, rods and tubing). In 1980 Mr. Campbell purchased PCI and took the company on a path of continued growth. In 1995 PCI acquired General Technical Plastics Inc. and relocated both companies to Exton, PA. The acquisition of General Technical Plastics was a very dynamic move in expanding into CNC machining of plastics, in addition to the distribution of plastic materials. Brandywine Fibre Products was purchased in 1997 and relocated from Wilmington, Delaware to Exton, PA. With this acquisition Campbell Companies expanded into screw machines and punch operations. The most recent growth has been the purchase of Troutman Industries Inc. in 2003. Troutman is located in West Lawn, PA and is well known for their quality and precision machining. The Campbell Companies now has the capability of machining all types of materials from metals to plastics.