|Industry:||Energy / Utilities / Gas / Electric|
Career Adventures is an employment service that fills thousands of jobs each year. Arlena Acree, owner of the company, was inspired to open this particular type of business in 1985, not only because of her previous experience or working at an employment agency, but more importantly, because of the thorough personal satisfaction she received from "helping people help themselves".
Our placement consultants have over sixty years of combined experience. Their recruiting and placement specialties include industrial, clerical, and professional positions. Each consultant is specialized in a specific discipline or "area of concentration" and stays abreast of the current trends for all industries.
Our service can offer temporaries for a minimum of four hours per day and indefinite assignments. Client companies who have utilized our services repeatedly range from Fortune 500 companies to small, locally owned businesses. We provide applicant who are carefully screened to cater to the requirements of your job description.
Randy Miller, Vice President and General Manager of Career Adventures, believes in satisfying employers by giving them a dependable, qualified, and trained employee. He is carrying on the tradition of excellent customer service that Arlena has practiced since 1985.
- To treat our employees with dignity and respect.
- To provide unparalleled customer service.
- To establish long term partnerships with local employers.
- To provide the best screening and most qualified employee.
- To provide hiring programs designed to meet your individual needs at a low cost, and be competitive with today's market.
- To provide safety programs, which reduce overall cost in workers' compensation.
- To keep customers informed of changes occurring in the employment field.
- To conduct regular visits at key locations as often as needed to ensure satisfaction.
Our Added Value
- Satisfaction of performance guaranteed.
- Local background checks provided for all applicants for no charge.
- Drug screens provided at NO charge.
- Delivery of payroll checks for all accounts with 5 or more employees.