OverviewFacebook Guidelines and Disclaimer
Thank you for visiting the Salal Credit Union Facebook page. This Facebook page is intended for informational purposes only. By participating on this Facebook page, you agree to comply with the following guidelines.
Visitors to this Facebook page may post views and opinions concerning Salal Credit Union materials. Any content, views, opinions, and/or responses to questions uploaded, expressed, or submitted by the creators, sponsors, advertisers, or users of Facebook, including on or in Facebook walls, web pages, message boards, groups, or otherwise communicated through it, other than the content actually provided by Salal Credit Union, are solely the views, opinions, and responsibility of the person submitting them and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Salal Credit Union. Salal Credit Union is not responsible for content that third parties publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate, or otherwise transmit via Facebook.
Salal Credit Union does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information available on this Facebook page. Nothing contained in or provided through this Facebook page is intended to constitute financial or investment advice or to serve as a substitute for the advice of a professional. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. Salal Credit Union may include links to other web pages, but these links are not an endorsement of those pages or their sponsors. Salal Credit Union is not responsible for the content of any website not operated by Salal Credit Union. Other than products or services offered by Salal Credit Union, products or services advertised or mentioned on these pages are not sponsored or endorsed by Salal Credit Union.
All opinions and comments should contribute to the dialogue. Salal Credit Union does not condone any form of harassment, written attacks, insults, vulgarity, or indecency whether perpetrated in writing or through the transmission of images. You agree not to:
(1) upload to or transmit using this Facebook page any defamatory, indecent, obscene, abusive, threatening, harassing, violent, infringing, misleading, otherwise objectionable or unlawful material, or any material that is or may be protected by copyright or trademark law without permission from the owner,
(2) use this Facebook page to violate the legal rights of others (including the rights of publicity and privacy) orto violate the laws of any jurisdiction,
(3) misrepresent an affiliation with any person or organization, delete any author attributions, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded, or falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded,
(4) upload to or transmit on this Facebook page any advertisements or solicitations of business,
(5) upload or otherwise transmit files that contain a virus or corrupted data,
(6) collect information about others without their consent (including email addresses),
(7) upload files or photos or include in a comment links that you know or have reason to believe cannot be distributed legally using the Facebook page or that you have an obligation to keep confidential, or
(8) engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Facebook page or which, as determined by Salal Credit Union in its sole discretion, may harm Salal Credit Union or visitors to this Facebook page or expose them to liability.
Salal Credit Union reserves the right, but does not assume any responsibility, to edit or delete any material it deems inappropriate for this Facebook page and its visitors or to terminate any user's ability to access this Facebook page.
Salal Credit Union can neither review all material that is posted on the page nor ensure prompt removal of objectionable material, however. Accordingly, Salal Credit Union assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by third parties. Salal Credit Union ha